Are you running out of time tonight? Make these quick Salmon tartine appetizers and you’ll still have time to pamper yourself with a glass of Bubbly🥂.
|Preparation Time: 15 min|
|TOTAL TIME: |
1 h 15 min
|Refreshing Time: 1 h|
- 4 slices of rye bread or white bread
- 100g slice of smoked salmon
- 2-3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of EVO oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- pomegranate arils
- In a small bowl mix Greek yogurt along with EVO oil, vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper very well.
- Add the garlic clove cut in half, cover and let it rest for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Cut 2 circle discs from each slice of bread. Lightly toast them.
- Remove the garlic from the yogurt cream. Spread one teaspoon of the yogurt cream on each disc.
- Cut the salmon slice into 8 strips and place them on the bread nicely.
- Sprinkle with pepper and decorate with pomegranate arils.