This recipe involves no cooking and can literally be prepared when your guests are ringing your doorbell. Toast a few slices of bread, slice the mozzarella, and prepare the anchovy fillets: it will do the trick!
|Preparation time: 10 min|
- 1 mozzarella
- ~ 8 anchovies fillets in oil
- 8 small slices of bread
- Toast the bread for 5-6 minutes until lightly brown on both sides. You can also toast the bread on the grill or in a pan until crispy.
- Cut mozzarella in 8 slices.
- Top each slide of bread with a slide if mozzarella and one (or half) anchovy fillet.
- Serve with a glass of sparkling Prosecco wine!