Are you looking for a last-minute appetiser? These Tuna Cream Crackers Appetizers are time-saving, super easy, and they don’t require any special culinary skill, so really suitable for everyone.
|Preparation time: 10 min||Resting time: 30 min|
|Total time: 40 min|
- 240g (8 oz) canned tuna
- 100g (3.5 oz) cream cheese
- mustard, to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
- crackers or toasted slices of bread
- sweet paprika, to decorate
- Mix tuna, cream cheese and mustard very well, until getting a smooth cream.
- Add the parsley (optional), salt and pepper, to taste.
- Let is rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Spread the cream on crackers or toasted slices of bread. Decorate with sweet paprika and parsley.
Leave a Reply