If you live in Denmark you are already feeling that spring is just around the corner. The wild garlic pesto, is a recipe I enjoy when the days are becoming longer and warmer. Try our recipe to season a simple dish of pasta or spread the pesto on a slice of sourdough bread.
|Preparation Time: 15 min|
|TOTAL TIME: 15 min|
- ∼ 60-70 g mix of nuts nuts like almonds, walnuts or others.
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- EVO oil, to taste
- ∼50 g freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- ∼ 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Wash and dry the wild garlic leaves.
- Place the leaves together with the nuts, and lemon juice in a container and start blending. Add the oil a little at a time until obtaining a smooth sauce.
- Add the grated Parmigiano Reggiano and mix well. Add some extra oil if needed. Taste and adjust the wild garlic pesto with salt and pepper.
- You can use this pesto to season pasta. Add some cooking water to the pesto sauce to get a creamy consistency and then season the boiled pasta.
- You can spread the wild garlic pesto on croutons and serve them during an aperitif or as an appetizer.