This week’s pomegranate, fennel and apple salad is a riot of flavours and colours, and a concentrate of beneficial properties. These tangy, sweet and aromatic ingredients come together in a festive salad perfect for every occasion, so keep this recipe in mind for your next dinner.
|Preparation Time: 15 min|
|TOTAL TIME: |
- 1 fennel
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 red apple
- EVO oil, salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Cut the pomegranate in 4 edges, Place each edge in a bowl with fresh water (in this way you avoid to mess up) and de-seed cut-side down taking off peel and membranes. Collect the seeds in a bowl.
- Trim the fennel stems off and take off the wilted outer layers. With a mandolin slice it as thin as possible.
- Slice the apple throwing off the core.
- Place all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Season with Evo oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Serve as a side dish