Either if you serve this Watermelon Granita as a mocktail for the kids or as a cocktail for your friends, it will be the right kick start of your dinner, making everybody happy to finally cheer for a summer which has never been so eagerly awaited.
🍷 Francesca & Marinella🍴
|Preparation Time: |
|Freezing Time: |
|TOTAL TIME: |
12 h 10 min
- 400 g watermelon
- Aperol Liqueur to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Remove the watermelon rind and cut it in chunks.
- Place all chunks into a freezer – proof container, big enough the pieces are not too stuck together.
- Let them freeze overnight, around 12 h.
- Place them in a grinder and run it until the pieces are broken down.
- Serve immediately in 4 glasses.
- Place granita in a bowl, add Aperol to taste and with a spoon combine well.
- Serve immediately spooning in 4 glasses, and finish with a pinch of salt.
Leave a Reply