Do you have some veggies in your fridge and would like to prepare a pasta dish full of flavors in only 20 minutes?
Follow the instructions below and enjoy! 😉
🍷 Francesca & Marinella🍴
|Preparation Time: 10 min||Cooking Time: 10 min|
|TOTAL TIME: |
- 320 pasta – paccheri
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- onion, finely sliced
- cappers, to taste
- fleshy olives without stones, to tasty
- leaves of mint and basil
- EVO oil and salt
- Bring to a boil a filled with water pot.
- Slice off the bottom and top parts of the zucchini. Slice them vertically, then cut into strips and cube (it is important to obtain similar pieces in size).
- Cut the pepper lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds. Cut each part into strips and then dice them.
- Cut tomatoes in half and dice them.
- Heat a frying pan, add 2 tbsp of EVO oil as well as the garlic, cut in half. After 2 minutes remove the garlic and add zucchini. With a wooden spoon mix and let sautee for a few minutes. Add salt and mint leaves. They are ready when they are slightly golden. Keep aside.
- Heat another frying pan, add 2 tbsp of EVO oil in and onion. Let sautee for 2 minutes and keeping mixing. Then add peppers, mix and let cook a few minutes. Season with salt, pour diced tomatoes, basil leaves and let sautee for about 5 minutes, until slightly soft. Switch off the heat.
- Combine the two seasonings in a pan large enough to contain the pasta as well Add cappers and olives, mix well until it is well blended.
- When the water is boiling, pour the pasta. Add salt and let cook until al dente, following the instruction on the pasta– package. Then drain and pour the pasta into the pan with seasoning. Drizzle with Evo Oil and enjoy.
LikeLiked by 1 person