Oysters? You can love them or hate them!
In our recipe we prepared the oysters to make you love them, adding a teaspoon of sour cream and a drizzle of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. The oysters in themselves are an aphrodisiac but by adding some Parmigiano, you’ll just find yourself falling in love with them.
If you would like to know more about these giga oysters and what impact they are having on the natural eco – marine – system take a look at bluelobster.app.
🍷 Francesca & Marinella🍴
Baked Giga Oysters
|Preparation Time: 5 min||Cooking Time: 5 min|
|TOTAL TIME: |
- 16 oysters, opened
- 16 teaspoons sour cream
- 16 teaspoons of fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- fresh parsley, chopped, to taste
- Pre – heat the oven in grill – mode at the maximum temperature.
- Place the oysters into a baking trail. Top each oyster with a teaspoon of sour cream, and dust with a teaspoon of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Place the trail in the oven under the grill for about 5 min, until the oysters are lightly golden. Add some fresh parsley and serve warm.
- Enjoy these oysters with a glass of cold Italian wine.
- One of our favourite pairing is the elegant, golden colored and with balanced flavors of spicy wood Verdicchio of Jesi – Bucci Cantine Bassoli.
- Our second suggestion is the silky and intense Lambrusco Rose with its notes of violet, cherry and raspberry.
- Last but not least, another perfect pairing is a glass of fine bubbles of Prosecco La Gioiosa, made in Treviso area with Glera grapes. Floral aromas, notes of freshly cut grass, scent of green apples matches perfectly with oysters-based recipes.