Fresh, healthy, nutrient, vegan, rich in vitamins,….we could go on for much longer listing the benefits of this Refreshing Salad with Kaki and Orange Juice. Among all these adjectives the one that suits this salad better is sustainable. Do you know why? Because we used kaki and oranges which would otherwise have been thrown away. Learn more at EatGrim Shop Food.
If you also embrace our philosophy to get sustainable buying EatGrim Shop Food, use the discount code MAD&DELICACY and get 20% off your first box.
INGREDIENTS for 4 servings:
Ready in two hours – Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2 vanilla kakis
- juice from 1 orange
- 4 pistachios, coarsely chopped, to taste
- some thyme leaves
- With a knife cut away the kaki leaves at their base and remove the stem.
- Cut the kakis in slices and then dice each slice in small pieces.
- Add the pieces in a bowl and then add the orange juice. Mix very well and dust with pistachios or thyme leaves.
- Let it rest in the fridge for around 2 hours before serving.
Leave a Reply