This courgette frittata is great served warm or at room temperature, perfect for a quick weeknight meal or to eat during a picnic. For a touch of freshness serve it with a salad or greens of your choice.
Don’t forget to go sustainable. Take a look at https://eatgrim.com to learn how to do it.
|Preparation time: 20 min|
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 small – medium courgettes
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp extra vergine olive oil
- Slice the courgettes and fry them (together with the flowers) in a 2 tablespoons of extra vergine olive oil. Fry until the courgettes are softened. Add salt to taste.
- In a bowl mix very well the eggs and the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Add the courgettes and mix.
- Pour 2 tbsp extra vergine olive oil in a large frying pan, let it warm and pour the egg mixture. Put to high heat and let cook for 5 min, until the bottom is golden. Then lower the heat and cook for 5-10 min, covering the pan with a lid. Finally, flip the frittata and let cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
Leave a Reply