The genius thing about this Pistachio Ice Cream with Espresso Coffee is that you need no longer than 5 minutes to prepare this impressive dessert.
The only suggestion we would like to recommend is to prepare a real Italian Espresso coffee, either with a moka pot or with an espresso machine. ☕
🍷Francesca & Marinella🍴
Affogato al Caffè
|Preparation Time: 5 min||Cooking Time:|
|TOTAL TIME: |
INGREDIENTS for 1 servings:
- 1 scoop Pistachio Ice Cream
- 1 tsp unsalted, roasted pistachios (without shell)
- 1 cup Espresso coffee (∼ 40 ml)
- With a knife chop the pistachios in small pieces.
- In an ice-cream bowl put the Pistachio ice cream scoop and pour the hot coffee on it. Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve immediately.
- Enjoy!!! 🍨