Hi everyone, today we are sharing two extremely simple popsicles recipes made from fresh fruit with you all. They’re the perfect treat for the upcoming summer and they are so yummy.
If you have 5 minutes, hurry up and prepare these mouth – watering popsicles for your beloved ones.
We do hope you’ll find these popsicles the perfect delectable treats 😉
🍷 Francesca & Marinella🍴
|SERVINGS: 4-6 popsicles|
|Preparation Time: |
|Freezing Time: 4-5 h|
|TOTAL TIME: |
4 h 10 m
INGREDIENTS for about 4-6 popsicles (it depends on the size of your moulds)
- 500 g frozen strawberries
- 150 g sweet condensed milk
- 80 ml (∼1/2 cup) of lemon juice
- 500 g frozen blueberries
- 1 cup greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbs sugar
- If you are using fresh fruit, freeze it the night before preparing these popsicles.
- To prepare these popsicles combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. You might need to scrape the bowl and start processing again until you obtain a sorbet consistency.
- We used silicone moulds. We first added sticks and then fully filled each mould. Freeze for at least 4-5 hours.
- If you don’t have the moulds, you can just use a freezable container.
- To make the popsicles even tastier, you can dip the top corner into melted chocolate. Then let rest for a few minutes and your exquisite treats will be ready!